giovedì 12 maggio 2016

Sometimes

Sometimes you try to make plan, but life keeps surprising you in the most wonderful ways. Sometimes things seem to go in the wrong direction, but it's just because you cannot see the global picture, you don't know where you're going and you feel lost. Bun then, something wonderful happens, and you know in your heart that is right.

Last months were quite full, I did not mean to abandon my blog, but simply I did not have enough time to dedicate to it. Many times I had new ideas, but they remained in my mind. Now I'm ready to be back, and I'd like to take this chance to show you some moments of my last months.






Santa had a wonderful present for us this year: the lovely Yuna. She arrived in Lux in December, from a shelter in Malta. She's now 10 months old and she's a lovely, sweet, full of energy beautiful dog. We love her so much and despite some disaster she made, she fill our days with so much love and laughs.


Don't you thinks she's simply adorable? Do you have any pet?

Kisses,

Reyael

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento